Non funded fees
|School Day (9-4PM)
||8-4PM OR 9-6PM Session
||Full Day (8-6PM)
|2 days £100 per week
£416.66 per month
|2 days £110 per week
£458.33 per month
|2 days £120 per week
£500.00 per month
|3 days £150 per week
£625.00 per month
|3 days £165 per week
£687.50 per month
|3 days £180 per week
£750.00 per month
|4 days £200 per week
£833.33 per month
|4 days £220 per week
£916.67 per month
|4 days £240 per week
£1000.00 per month
|5 days £250 per week
£1041.67 per month
|5 days £275 per week
£1145.83 per month
|5 days £300 per week
£1250.00 per month
- Breakfast Option -£10 per session.
The breakfast session is included automatically for those attending a full day. This can be booked in advance, Young Friends will attempt to facilitate any requests for ad-hoc sessions, providing there is space on the day. There will be a range of healthy breakfast options available each morning.
- Extra hours and Late fees -Extra sessions pre-booked are charged at £8 per hour or can be booked as a complete session. There is a £25 late payment fee for any outstanding invoices.
- Settling in -We provide 4, hour long sessions to help your child settle in. They will also attend a half day settling in session for which you will be charged £30.00
- Deposit – The nursery requires a deposit of £200 for a full or part time space. This secures your required sessions and will be returned once your child leaves the nursery and any outstanding invoices are settled. If you choose not to take the allocated space as agreed the nursery will retain the deposit. The nursery can offer flexibility on sessions up until 8 weeks prior to the child’s start date, after this any requests to reduce sessions are at the discretion of the management team.
- Registration fee – There is a non-refundable registration fee of £50 this will appear on your first invoice alongside your charge for your half day settling in session.
- Minimum attendance -There is a minimum requirement of 2 sessions per week to ensure each child receives the opportunity to experience a wide variety of activities and form positive relationships.
- Notice – We require one months written notice that your child will be leaving or decreasing sessions. If you wish to increase sessions the nursery will attempt to provide this option as soon as sessions are available.
- Holidays -For periods of absence fees will still be charged regardless of the period of time.
Young Friends is closed for ALL statutory holidays and 2 days for staff development (during which fees still apply) There is one week over the Christmas period when the Nursery is closed and fees do NOT apply. HOWEVER THIS DEDUCTION PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS ARE SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE YEAR THEREFORE YOUR CHRISTMAS AND BANK HOLIDAY INVOICES WILL NOT CHANGE.
- NEF funding / Childcare vouchers – We accept all childcare vouchers via electronic transfer. Please ensure your payment is clearly referenced with your child’s name. We provide government funded sessions the term after your child’s 3rd birthday. Please ask the director for further details.
- Liability -Young Friends accepts no financial responsibility
for any loss suffered due to the nursery being temporarily closed due to unforeseen circumstances, or the non-admittance of a child in line with Young Friends Policies and Procedures.
- Property -The nursery is not responsible for the loss or damage to children’s property. We will at all times respect and make every effort to ensure property is not lost or damaged. We encourage parents to provide comfortable, inexpensive clothing and footwear to ensure maximum opportunity to enjoy ALL learning experiences.
- Invoice payments -Invoices are in issued advance by
e-mail on the first of each month and must be settled by the 8th, any extras are applied in arrears. Lateness will result in a £25 fee.
- Fees -Prior to your child’s start date the nursery requires payment of the deposit, registration fee and half day settling in session. The first invoice will be generated at the beginning of the next month and settled within 7 days. This invoice will include any sessions attended, and your usual months fees in advance. These can be paid by cheque or direct debit by the 8th of each month. Failure to make payment will result in non-admittance to the nursery, liability for payment still applies even in the event of non-attendance. The Nursery reserves the right to terminate a place in the event of continual non-payment.
- N.B – Young Friends reserves the right to update/amend these terms and conditions and will inform all parents of any changes.
- Revision of fees -Fees are reviewed every September
All of the above includes the following within the fees – no extras added!:
- 5 healthy, home cooked meals per day – breakfast, 2 x snacks, lunch and a substantial tea. Click here for current menu
- Regular visits to Nature Kids – our very own natural educational plot managed by our fabulous Nature Kids Coordinator, Jennifer
- Nappies and baby wipes
- Milk – excluding formula milk which is specific to your child and needs to be provided
- Educational and fun outings (to the park, beach, shops, farms etc).
- Yoga sessions for the preschool children with a qualified and super friendly teacher
- Structured Italian lessons for all groups
- Consistent and EYFS directed individual observations, planning and record keeping
- Fantastic communication between the team and parents
- A detailed and informed online adventure file which details your child’s development
- Uniquely dedicated, caring and passionate practitioners who are either qualified or working towards qualifications whilst supported by those with high quals and experience
- A spacious, sociable and healthy environment
- Imaginative and attentively planned individual experiences to aid your childs development
- Qualified teacher in the preschool dedicated to helping your child be completely ready and one step ahead when they begin school
- Regular social events arranged by the nursery so you can get to know all our lovely families
- A wonderful range of age appropriate inspiring and educational equipment
- Structured sports sessions with a qualified sports coach
- Fully first aid trained team
- Regular photographs of your child at Young Friends and a CD full of photos of your child in action every year
- Peace of mind that your child is having a really fabulous day with intelligent people that really care
Minimum Number of Sessions: There is a minimum of 2 regular sessions (2 days either school or full) per week. This is to ensure consistency of care and that each child gains the most out of their experiences with us.